1. How many Directors are allowed in a Company?
A company must have at least 1 director.
2. How long does it take to register a Company?
A Name Reservation takes between 7-21 days.(Depending on the workload of the DTi, CIPC )
A Company certificate can be registered within 3-5 days afterward, depending on whether you have submitted your documents on time, and the workload of the registrar's office.
3. Can I register a Company if I am listed on ITC ?
Yes you can register a company if you are blacklisted at credit bureaus You will however have a problem to open a bank account.
4. Can foreigners register a Company in SA?
Yes, you will have to provide us with a valid passport copy or RSA ID Document and have a residential address in South Africa.
5. I dont have an accounting officer. What do I do?
We will assign our own Accounting Officer at no extra cost. We will send you the neccessary documents.